Monday, January 18, 2016

I Won The Lottery!

Just kidding.  We didn't even buy a ticket.  We had absolutely no chance of winning at all. Who needs a billion dollars anyway??? Not me.

Not when I have this:

Beautiful foggy morning.









KIRKWOOD SKI DAY WITH FRIENDS







HEAVENLY POWDER DAY









It was a WONDERFUL MLK Jr. weekend.... where I did NOT get a concussion (unlike last year)!  
If you're reading this, I hope you also had a wonderful, long, restful, and joy filled weekend! 

Yep... I don't need a billion dollars.  

Disclaimer: We will NOT object if anyone wants to give us some money... say, a couple hundred thousand? Just to pay off some debts???  If you were strongly considering giving us a boat load of money, please don't let this post deter you from doing that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment