Monday, March 16, 2020

Time to Resume Blogging

The Coronavirus pandemic is ALL you hear about in the news lately.  Everything is shut down in hopes of slowing the spread.  That includes Heavenly Ski Resort (actually, all Vail resorts) AND Douglas County Schools (actually, ALL schools in Nevada... and North Carolina... and SC.. and Texas... etc).  The ski season may be over completely - which is a shame because as I write this there is approximately 3 feet of fresh, fluffy, light powder outside.  And schools in Nevada are close for 3 weeks "at least."  This is unprecedented.  Nothing like this has happened in my lifetime

Obviously, I haven't written a blog post in quite a long time.  It's mainly because I thought I would switch to instagram since it's so much easier to post pictures and videos.  But, I ended not blogging AND not posting much on instagram... and then noticed I was taking less and less pictures of C. 

I've actually missed blogging.  I read old posts occasionally and reminisce on adventures we've had.  I've been thinking about starting it back up again and it looks like now I will have the time to catch up from where we left off.  The way I see it: this gives me something to do for the next 3 weeks and it gives others something to read! 

So, without further ado, let's go back in time to when you could just walk in a store and buy toilet paper... back in October...

After my last post, we continued to do as many fall things as possible!  Clayton got croup unfortunately BUT we still got out and did a few things:

WE WENT TO OKTOBERFEST AT CAMP RICHARDSON

AND DOWN TO TAYLOR CREEK TO SEE THE SALMON













And Clayton and I took our first SOLO flight to NC!!!  
We survived!  It actually wasn't that bad even though Clayton came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth soon after arriving.  

PLAYING ON THE FLOOR IN THE AIRPORT
BEFORE BOARDING

SWEET COUSIN LAINEY

C AND JUJU

PLAYING WITH FIN

HANGING OUT WITH UNCLE JOHNNY

WENT SWINGING AT THE PARK

SWINGING WITH JUJU

THE WEATHER WAS GORGEOUS! 

MEETING TITAN AT BABCIA'S HOUSE

ENJOYING THE WARM SUNSHINE 

CLAYTON DID A LOT OF SWINGING

SWINGING WITH GRANDPA

LOOKING AT LEAVES AND TREES

CLAYTON'S FIRST TRACTOR RIDE

WHY NOT? 

MORE SWINGING AT THE PARK 

HE LOVED IT!

JUJU AND HER GRANDBABIES

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!  

We had a wonderful fall! We dressed up for Halloween... Clayton was the Hungry Caterpillar and I was a witch... a Blair Witch... duh!  



Well, there will likely be a LOT of blog posts in the days to come.  Next post we will catch up on November 2019!  

In the meantime, stay healthy friends and family!  Wash your hands (duh)!  Don't touch your face!  And stop buying ALL the toilet paper!  




No comments:

Post a Comment