Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter in Quarantine

Well, we are coming up on 1 month of “social isolation.”  Some days it’s pretty easy and other days are a bit harder. Despite it all, I am constantly grateful for all that we have during this uncertain time. I am counting our blessings daily.

Today is Easter Sunday and I watched church online while still in my jammies. As nice as that was, I missed having to put on real clothes to go to church.  The message I took away from the sermon today is that Jesus is the only thing I truly need and literally no one can take that away from me.  How fantastic is that?

Here’s a glimpse at our past week:

SKINNED UP HEAVENLY...
PROBABLY FOR THE LAST TIME BECAUSE THEY
ROPED OFF THE ACCESS TO THE MOUNTAIN
THE NEXT DAY



THE TREES WERE BEAUTIFUL!


WE PLAYED OUTSIDE A LOT



WE WENT FOR A FAMILY BIKERIDE






THE EASTER BUNNY CAME! YAY!









 We hope that wherever you are, you are happy and healthy and that you remember what this Easter holiday is really all about!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment