Sunday, May 24, 2020

Phasing Out of Quarantine


 Things are finally opening back up!  It feels like we are headed down a path toward normalcy. May still be too soon to tell but I am hopeful. This time has been so nice but I look forward to the day when I can run into the post office or grocery store without wondering if I need to wear a mask.

Anyway, Mike and I have been taking turns mountain biking. We’ve also been taking Clayton on lots of walks to the beach. Other than that, we really haven’t done much! So, I don’t have a lot of pictures to share on this blog.

HE DIDN’T WANT TO TAKE HIS HELMUT OFF

EVERY NIGHT WE DANCE TO DISNEY VIDEOS 

BEST FRIENDS

HE CAN CLIMB ON THE COUCH AND COFFEE TABLE NOW

BEAUTIFUL ANGORA LAKE

WE TOOK CLAYTON TO THE BIKE PARK
AND HE LOVED IT!



This Memorial Day, Mike is fishing the Carson River on an overnight camping trip while Clayton and I are just chilling at home. No big plans. Just relaxing and feeling appreciative of the sacrifice of so many women and men. Happy Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment