Thursday, July 2, 2020

So Much Adulting

It's been a while since I've posted because we've been super busy!  Mike is back at work, I'm working from home (plus being a stay at home mom), and we've been dealing with bear damage/rental car stuff as well as listing our home for sale, having home showings and contractors coming by constantly, etc.  Whew.  As I type that, I realize that we've handled all this pretty well in my opinion.  That's kind of a lot going on!  

Anyway, I wanted to catch this blog up with some videos and pictures of Clayton so without further ado: 







WE TRY TO ESCAPE TO THE BEACH 
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND 
ON THIS DAY WE SAW A FIRE BOAT! 



JUST LAYING ON THE PATHWAY



HE CLIMBS ON EVERYTHING!

As of right now, we aren't sure what's happening in our lives.  We are literally just taking things one day at a time.  I MIGHT be going back to work in August.  Clayton MIGHT be going back to daycare.  We MIGHT be selling our house (that's been an interesting roller coaster that probably deserves its own blog post... at a later time).  There's a lot going on!  We keep trying to figure things out but honestly, it's all out of our control so the best thing to do right now is sit back and let things unfold!  Stay tuned! 





No comments:

Post a Comment