Sunday, October 26, 2014

Gratitude

Today is Mike's birthday and I honestly can't put into words how grateful I am to have him in my life.  He motivates me daily to live a more awesome life and to push myself out of my comfort zone, while also being so supremely supportive.  

To celebrate his birthday, we took Zater for a stroll through the woods. It was a relaxing day. 







We celebrated at Outback with a fantastic meal. Then came home and ate cheesecake (homemade by me: that's one more item off the bucket list). 

Peru week is finally here. Friday morning I leave for what I hope will be a wonderful adventure to South America. Please pray for health and safe travels for myself and my other team members. 

Mike - I love you and our dog. I love our life together and I know we are just getting started.  Thanks for motivating me to live life to the fullest. 

P.S. This blog is a test to see how well I can post to the blog from my cell phone. Hoping to post a few times from Peru to keep everyone in the loop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment