Thursday, January 31, 2019

Pregnancy

Pregnancy is crazy.  Things are happening to your body and you have no control over it.  Somehow, a woman's body just knows what to do.  It's pretty awesome.

This blog post is mainly for me, to document our pregnancy journey so I can come back to it one day and remember how truly awesome my body is.

DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW OUR LIVES WERE ABOUT TO CHANGE

FIRST "BUMP" PICTURE






TOOK THE BUMP TO YOSEMITE






SMUGGLING A PUMPKIN FOR HALLOWEEN







HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! 








38 WEEKS
FEELING SWOLLEN EVERYWHERE

39 WEEKS!!! 

40 WEEKS AND FEELING BEYOND DONE! 

I feel honored to have carried our sweet son for 41 weeks and 1 day.  And, I choose to find it flattering that he was SO comfortable he didn't want to come out!  It was an amazing journey... now we focus on parenthood!  

No comments:

Post a Comment