Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scenic Sunday



Since my last post a week ago, I have been busy at work at the hospital.  'Tis the season for ski injuries... bad for the skiers/snowboarders... good for the per diem PT who needs hours at the hospital.

Because of work, I haven't had many opportunities to get outdoors this past week.  Mike has been skiing a few days, and I was able to ski one day at Heavenly.  So, when I got home today I decided to take Zater on a car ride around town... just checking out the beautiful scenes at the sun was setting... and letting him stretch his legs in the fresh mountain air...

Here are some pics...

Plenty of space for the dog to play... and not a bad view for me. 

Always good advice: Please don't kill plants for snowman arms!  

Happy pup sportin' his "ruff wear" 

Not the best panoramic... but you get the idea of what it looks like at El Dorado Beach

Crystal clear water

Seagulls and mountains 




Lake Tahoe:  Where you can sled right down to the water! 







Walkway to the marina in the Tahoe Keys neighborhood



I am pretty positive... viewing this sunset will never get old.

A full moon rising over Carson Valley


While I was down at El Dorado Beach, I decided to capture a quick movie of the waves crashing... you'll hear bongo drums in the background... 2 guys hanging out on the picnic table in the distance were playing the drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment